in-Fusion is a consultancy company that speaks, writes, advises and strategises. The company applies the Social and Cultural Models to disability which means that though people have impairments, their disability is determined by the environment and the societal values.
See also the following from the UK charity organisation Scope regarding the Social Model.
in-Fusion works through it’s partners, or independently, depending on the relation, topic and location. The services offered can be tailored to your needs and can include any of the following:
- Strategic concepts for equality and inclusion of persons with disabilities
- Financial modelling to review disability competitiveness
- Return on investment analysis of your inclusion programmes
- Research how to best develop and apply a programme for your company
- Project management to implement a successful inclusion program
- Workshops to develop inclusion awareness
- Training programs to educate coach’s and managers on inclusion
- (Motivational) speaking
Hourly, daily or on basis of project for longer (intermittent) duration.